[pvrusb2] PAL-Plus support

Carsten Meier cm at trexity.de
Fri Nov 7 08:56:37 CST 2008

Hi,

I think you misunderstood me a little bit. Just to be sure we're talking
about the same thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palplus .
I know, that my PVRUSB2 doesn't have any decoder-hardware.

To assemble a true 16:9-picture of a PALPlus-broacast, only the lines
hidden in the black letterbox-bars have to be reinserted into the
picture. Can that be done with the PVRUSB2?

Regards,
Carsten