[pvrusb2] PARTIAL SUCCESS Re: terratec grabster av400.. short report..

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Fri Apr 3 21:31:57 CDT 2009

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, Sven Barth wrote:

> Hello Mike!
>
> I just wanted to say that here is another owner of a Terratec Grabster AV400!
> If you need a tester, you just have to tell. :D
>
> Greetings,
> Sven

Thanks for the heads up.  I just realized two days ago that I had failed
to integrate into the driver the information collected so far about this
device.  I will try to do that this weekend; there are some other bug
fixes ready to go into a new snapshot anyway.

First however I have to do my taxes :-(

isely @ pobox (dot) com