[pvrusb2] problems compiling the latest snapshot

Steffje steffje at web.de
Fri Aug 7 16:29:00 CDT 2009

Hallo,
I had the same problem with my HVR1900 and with the v4l-dvb-d754a2d5a376
dvb-tree dvb-T now works perfectly.
Thanks for this tip.

(But now I have found, that my HVR-1900 has a defect Video-In.
So I have to change it again. The first time the dvb-t part was defect...
Hauppauge seems to have severe quality issues.
May be the nest one or is OK in all parts?)

Thanks again for your working driver...

Steffje