[pvrusb2] pvrusb2 and Fedora 11 - Audio cut after sometime of capturing

Alejandro Vaquero alejandrovaquero at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 21:33:51 CDT 2009

Thanks Mike! My previous working configuration was F6 (not F11).
Another think to mention (probably is not related with pvrusb2 driver
but MythTV) is that I'm having other audio issues with F11 and MythTV.
During playback of a recording program, usually audio is ok but if I
forward/rewind, sometimes the audio is lost so I need to exit the
playback and try again to get the audio back.

Thanks
Alejandro