[pvrusb2] s5h1411 errors

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Thu Aug 27 17:04:45 CDT 2009

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009, Michael Krufky wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Roger<rogerx at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> >
> > Just a quick note here, I noticed you're listed within the top five
> > developers committing to the Linux Kernel.  This was published by a
> > recent Linux Kernel news article detailing top submitters.  A *big*
> > thank you, else I'd be stuck complaining about MS Windows a lot more
> > then I have done in the past. ;-)

Roger:

I am a subscriber to lwn.net, and the latest weekly edition that came
out today (which is subscriber-only so I can't yet post it here) has an
article titled "Development statistics for 2.6.31".  This is a
semi-regular compendium kernel commit statistics, put together by
Jonathan Corbet (an editor who always has his ear to the ground within
the kernel developer community).  Though Mike Krufky has more than once
- and justifiably so - appeared in the top-20 in the past, I don't see
him there right now.  So, where are you seeing this?  I'm curious...
(FYI, I was on that list once, a few years ago, as a result of one
larger than usual burst of committed changesets.)