[pvrusb2] mythtv and wintv-hvr-1950 - analog/digital scanning

Bob James bjames at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:09:33 CST 2009

Just a stab in the dark but could it be a permissions error on the file
/dev/video0 ?  I've had some weird things happen where I didn't have the
correct permissions trying to open the video from Mythbuntu 8.10.  I tried
the shotgun approach and did a chmod on the video0 with 777 to allow
everything access just to test.  This worked for me.