[pvrusb2] mythtv and wintv-hvr-1950 - analog/digital scanning

Bob James bjames at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:06:38 CST 2009

Wasn't suggesting that as a solution just a troubleshooting means.  When I
had the problem it was a fresh vanilla install and the user and groups were
already set correctly.  I had noticed the permission errors in the logs and
temporarily changing the permissions proved that was the issue.  When I
rebooted the permissions went back to normal when the driver created the
/dev/video0 on boot up.