[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 driver loading problem

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:49:43 CDT 2009

I recall some folks changing the firmware load script in /lib/udev.

I think they added some time delays (sleep) in the script to allow the
hardware to settle prior to hitting it with tests for firmware being
loaded.  I will see if I can pursue those via google.

I will also re-extract the firmware, just in case it is at issue.