[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 driver loading problem

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:25:19 CDT 2009

I suspect something changed in the kernel since it was last working
properly.  Most likely as you say, the USB core.  The pvrusb2 was
working fine on 2.6.27.24 from Fedora 10.  Upgrading to Fedora 11,
2.6.29.4, gives this same result with either the Fedora 11
distribution kernel modules for pvrusb2 or modules built from the
current v4l-dvb tip.

More than happy to patch, compile then test.  Regret that I cannot be
of more help than this.