[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20090616

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Jun 17 00:59:04 CDT 2009

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, devsk wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Would you be pushing these into 2.6.30.1?

Everything I plan on making available to v4l-dvb at linuxtv.org.  I
expect / hope to see it all getting into 2.6.31.

The scaling fix in particular - given the pervasive nature of what it
fixes - I will recommend to be backported where possible (which should
not be an issue for 2.6.30.x).

Unfortunately I'm completely out of time tonight.  I *might* have some
additional time very late tomorrow night to generate the v4l-dvb
changesets and push them up.  Tomorrow night I have to participate in a
horrid, long drawn out meeting (you don't want to know - it has nothing
to do with Linux).  If I have any energy left afterwards I will try to
get those changesets set up.  Failing that I should be able to take care
of that step on Friday.