[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20090616

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:24:07 CDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Mike Isely wrote:
> For the record, could you please also reply to the list with the kernel
> version you are using and which distro (if any) it came from.  Also if
> you ever built a v4l-dvb snapshot into that kernel (probably not since
> you're using the standalong driver but I just want to be sure), post
> which mercurial revision number it is.
>
> I just want to get this recorded now in case anyone else sees this
> problem.  Then we'll have something to compare against.

Fedora 10 kernel 2.6.27.21-170.2.56.fc10.x86_64
no v4l-dvb
Mythtv from mythtv-0.21-209.fc10_bijou20090527.x86_64 srpm
from ATrpms compiled against nvidia 185.18.14 for VDPAU.

When you change channels you see frames from the previous one in
the beginning of the new mpeg file and you get a blocky change
from the old one to the new one. I don't remember if it was like that before.
Still working OK now though.

Mark