[pvrusb2] wrong default values

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue Mar 31 22:20:19 CDT 2009

Problem found and fixed.  It was a stupid logic error - that dated all
the way back to April 2006!  After roughly August 2008, a bug was
introduced that produced garbage default data for non-integer (e.g.
enumeration) controls.  Prior to that point, the same mistake caused
this value to always be zero, but still wrong.

I will push the changes soon.

  -Mike

isely @ pobox (dot) com