[pvrusb2] PARTIAL SUCCESS Re: terratec grabster av400.. short report..

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed May 6 23:58:02 CDT 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Sven Barth wrote:

> Hello Mike!
>
> A month has passed since I wrote you last time, so I wanted to ask how you're
> coming along with the incorporation of the av400 into your driver.
>
> But no need to hurry! The TV series I recorded the last few months (for which
> I needed to boot Windows), went into season break. So I've muuuuch time till I
> need the device on a regular schedule again. ;)

I've actually been holding back on another snapshot of the standalone
driver until I have this in place.  It won't be much longer.  I should
have merged this in long ago, but other stuff keeps distracting me away
from it :-(

What I have planned won't be complete support - I can't test it anyway -
but it should be a roll-up of what others have figured out.  By getting
this into a snapshot we'll have a better baseline to work with and then
hopefully some higher quality testing can take place there.