[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 on Amazon states Discontinued?

Roger rogerx at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu May 21 22:40:17 CDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 22:08 -0500, Mike Isely wrote:

> And yes, the detail says the manufacturer discontinued it.  That has to
> be a mistake.  No idea why it should be saying that.

I think it's been documented like this for the longest time.  And I'm
just now making noise about it.

> Oh, and if you look through the user comments, there's two in the list
> which mention the pvrusb2 driver - one has links that point right back
> to here :-)

Gee.  I wonder who could be boasting about the quality of the pvrusb2
driver maintainance? ;-)

Well, anyways... finally ordered a HVR-1950 in addition to my currently
owned pvrusb2.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org