[pvrusb2] Completely New fwextract.pl

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Nov 8 15:59:36 CST 2009

On Sun, 8 Nov 2009, Joel Mayer wrote:

> Mister Isely-
>
> Will your new version of fwextract.pl install itself?
> I have the old version on my SuSE Linux 11.1
> desktop but cannot figure out how to install
> it.
>
> Thanks / Joel Mayer

Joel:

There should be nothing to "install".  The fwextract.pl program is just
a Perl script.  Provided you have Perl on your system (which should
usually be the case) then it should "just work".

The program does use a few modules, but those that it uses normally are
available as part of the Perl interpreter installation.