[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20091124

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue Nov 24 23:05:08 CST 2009

A new pvrusb2 driver snapshot is available.  The one change is:

  (+) Further fix to support use of larger FX2 16KB firmware.  Missed
      one spot in the firmware loader and forgot to include HVR-1900
      alongside HVR-1950 in the set of devices which could load the
      larger firmware.

Thanks to Gary Francis for keeping me honest - including the extra
push to make me actually pay attention to his patch which is the
change described above.

And sorry for missing this before.

This snapshot also includes the snazzy new fwextract.pl along with
updated documentation.

As usual, the pvrusb2 web site can be found at:

  http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/pvrusb2.html