[pvrusb2] 1950 Remote and Transmitter

Nicholas Robbins nickrobbins at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 09:17:37 CDT 2009

--- On Tue, 10/6/09, Mike Ingardia <mike.ingardia at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Mike Ingardia <mike.ingardia at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re:1950 Remote and Transmitter
> To: nickrobbins at yahoo.com
> Cc: pvrusb2 at isely.net
> Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 8:01 AM
> You have to load the lirc_i2c module.
>
> I have the following modules loaded:
> lirc_dev
> lirc_i2c
> lirc_pvr150
>
> Kernel version is 2.5.28.15-generic
>
> Not sure how to tell what version of pvrusb2 I am using but
> I am pretty sure its just the one that comes with Ubuntu.
>

> Mike.

I've always been loading the lirc_i2c module, no love.

I don't seem to have the lirc_pvr150 module. When I complile lirc with either --with-driver=all or --with-driver=hauppauge I don't get the lirc_pvr150 module. I also don't see it listed anywhere on lirc's website. Including http://www.lirc.org/html/table.html.

Are you sure you are using 2.5.28 and not 2.6.28?

-Nick