[pvrusb2] Is it possible to discriminate between two HVR-1950s?

Nicholas Robbins nickrobbins at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 17:29:30 CDT 2010

I'm not sure about that. I get this from udev:

babel dev # udevadm info --attribute-walk --name video0

Udevadm info starts with the device specified by the devpath and then
walks up the chain of parent devices. It prints for every device
found, all possible attributes in the udev rules key format.
A rule to match, can be composed by the attributes of the device
and the attributes from one single parent device.

  looking at device '/class/video4linux/video0':
    KERNEL=="video0"
    SUBSYSTEM=="video4linux"
    DRIVER==""
    ATTR{name}==""