[pvrusb2] New type of oops

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 09:49:38 CDT 2010

Great.

I doubt it caused problems, but with all the SMP and virtualization
going on these days, you have to color inside the lines.  It appears
that, for the kernel, the lines keep moving as "better methods" come
along.

Still watching for 2.6.34 final.  I will compile and test with the
kernel object debugs turned back on and try to see where the kernel
object warnings lead.