[pvrusb2] WinTV PVR2 issues

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Dec 19 14:35:32 CST 2010

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010, Lorne Shantz wrote:

> Hey! Hold the phone. I completely missed the "TV-Time" recommendation!
>
> It installed fine, configured great, just no video. On a lark, I decided to reboot. Presto!! It is working!! HOLY COW!!!

Holy cow is right - because I made no such recommendation.  In fact, I
said the opposite on the web page.  I said basically that it was a great
app but had no chance of working with the driver since tvtime can't do
mpeg decoding.

But you have it working?  Has tvtime acquired the ability to decode
mpeg?  Am I missing something huge here?