[pvrusb2] Hauppauge HVR-1900 changes

Leonardo Muffatti muffatti at stnetcomm.com
Fri Feb 5 05:23:28 CST 2010

Recently Hauppauge change HVR-1900 hardware (at dicember 2009)
old one: Hauppauge model 73219, rev D1E9
new one: Hauppauge model 73219, rev D1F5
Inside new model we get TDA18271HN/C2 managed by driver tda18271.ko of
kernel 2.6.32.2 (old model has TDA18271HN/C1)
DVB tuner doesn't work any more.
Now I force tda18271.ko module to discover a TDA18271HN/C1 on new hardware.
and I get a working DVB tuner.

Regards, Leonardo

  _____

ST Net Communications S.R.L.

Leonardo Muffatti

Chief Research & Developer Officer

Tel.  (+39) 02-6693329

Fax. (+39) 02-66983954

 <http://www.stnetcomm.com/> http://www.stnetcomm.com

 <mailto:muffatti at stnetcomm.com> muffatti at stnetcomm.com

 <http://www.stnc.eu/download/certificatoISO.pdf>

Le informazioni confidenziali professionali contenute in questo e-mail sono
per uso esclusivo del destinatario. Se non siete il destinatario o la
persona responsabile della consegna al destinatario, non potete copiare o
consegnare l'e-mail a nessun altro. Se ricevete questo e-mail per errore,
per favore informateci immediatamente per telefono al numero +39 02 6693329
o per e-mail alla casella  <mailto:info at stnetcomm.com> info at stnetcomm.com
Grazie

This e-mail transmission is intended only for the addresses indicated above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use of this
transmission or its contents by persons other than the addresses is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please be so
kind to contact us by e-mail at the mail  <mailto:info at stnetcomm.com>
info at stnetcomm.com and delete the message from your server. Thank You.