[pvrusb2] driver oops [was: An Apology to the list]

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Fri May 14 07:17:13 CDT 2010

Did you try to compile the module by itself against the kernel in Ubuntu?

http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/download.html has the current snapshot of
the driver.  There are fixes in this most recent release that have not
migrated into the main kernel tree.

I had the same problem with Fedora 13.  All these kernel oops were
fixed by the current driver from isely.net.  I am running 2.6.34.rcx.