[pvrusb2] Driver status [was:CPU Run pvrusb2-context]

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:33:48 CDT 2010

2.6.36 is not finalized, but I did pull down 2.6.35.7 from kernel.org
and compiled.

The module pvrusb2 modprobes and rmmods just fine without doing the
isely.net snapshot module compile.

HVR-1950 device performs capture fine.

Does the FM radio front end in the HVR-1950 work with pvrusb2?  I
recall some posts from the past indicating that the FM radio was not
functional.