[pvrusb2] problem with a hvr-1900

Tomas Hylander tomas.hylander at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 11:57:23 CDT 2010

Hi!
Thanks for your reply.
Im sorry I missed out that it is the analog-part of the hvr-1900 Im trying
to get going.
Im running a dual-core Atom mini-itx with Nvidia ION graphical board. On
this Ive installed latest Mythbuntu based on Ubuntu 10.04lts. So the system
should be up to-date.

Ive read somewhere how to change inputmode (s-video) on vlc, but now when I
need it I cant find it :(  Do you know?  I tried looking into yours sysfs
but must say I didnt understood how to use it (I did find it on my drive
tho).

Im using kernal  2.6.32-24generic.

Thanks in adance.
/Tomas