[pvrusb2] AVC-3610 Support??

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Sep 15 08:47:07 CDT 2010

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010, Bjorn de la Cour wrote:

> I know might be beating a dead horse here but what is the status of
> Adaptec AVC-3610 support?? How much work is needed to make it work?
> thanks Bjorn.

Bjorn:

That device does not work with this driver.  I'm not familiar with the
AVC-3610 and don't have a sample either.  I believe I've been asked
about it before but right now I can't recall enough to respond if it's
even possible to make it work with this driver.  There are a few basic
properties the hardware must have in order to operate with the pvrusb2
driver.  If those properties are there then it should not be *too*
difficult to get it working, once a sample is available for testing.

Does anyone know if this hardware is supported by any other Linux
driver?