No subject

Fri Aug 12 13:25:31 CDT 2011

$ cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 > test.mpg

Seems good so far!  Sounds like mencoder is screwing-up.  I've always been
using mencoder thinking I was using the simplest, less resource intesive method
and now I know of a far better simpler method.

That's it Mike!  Everythings in sync and even looks really good fast
forwarding.

Now I just have to rewrite all my scripts, and I'll try to document this on
Gentoo Wiki so users can use the least CPU intensive method of using this
device, or another option in their toolbox.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/