[pvrusb2] Hauppauge WINTV PVR

Lorne Shantz lorne_shantz at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 19:55:02 CST 2011

Dang it! I had it right, and thought, you know, I better get that right, so went and looked at the short cut on my desktop. THen changed it back to wrong! Problem is, I have the shortcut named wrong! DOH!!! hahah... sorry bout that.

That is wonderful news indeed! I am off to find one. Hmmm... wonder if they make a digital one that works on your driver... that might be the cats meow.