[pvrusb2] how do I tune to digital broadcasts?

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Jun 19 12:18:48 CDT 2011

Fumi(aki):

It sounds like the driver & hardware are in good shape if you're able to
get it to find TV stations.  If you've gotten to that point, then the
remaining issues are really generic to DVB.  At this point you can treat
the tuner as a normal DVB device and use pretty much any of the DVB
tools available.  Thus all of the normal generic DVB project
documentation should apply for you.

  -Mike