[pvrusb2] Terratec Grabster AV400 and 2.6.37

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Mar 13 20:54:34 CDT 2011

Sven:

Sorry this has taken seemingly forever, but I thought you'd want to know
that this change is in fact in the pvrusb2 svn repository and will
appear with the next snapshot.

More importantly, I've also now generated changesets to enable AV400
support in the kernel-resident version of the pvrusb2 driver.  Assuming
the patches overall test OK here, I plan on a pull request tonight,
which hopefully should allow AV400 support to appear in the main kernel
tree, starting with 2.6.39.

  -Mike