[pvrusb2] Terratec Grabster AV400 and 2.6.37

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 19 08:09:13 CDT 2011

On 14.03.2011 09:58, Sven Barth wrote:
> Am 14.03.2011 02:54, schrieb Mike Isely:
>>
>> Sven:
>>
>> Sorry this has taken seemingly forever, but I thought you'd want to know
>> that this change is in fact in the pvrusb2 svn repository and will
>> appear with the next snapshot.
>>
>> More importantly, I've also now generated changesets to enable AV400
>> support in the kernel-resident version of the pvrusb2 driver. Assuming
>> the patches overall test OK here, I plan on a pull request tonight,
>> which hopefully should allow AV400 support to appear in the main kernel
>> tree, starting with 2.6.39.
>
> Thank you :D
>
> As my patch was queued for 2.6.37 and was also included in 2.6.38, I'll
> report back to tell you the status of my device once my distro made one
> of those kernels available.

My distro made 2.6.37.4 available this week. And after I reinstalled
your driver (and remembered that the original .tar.gz modules are
preferred against an not tared one... -.-) I got my AV400 working
without any patches. Jay!

Thank you for the work you have done to make this possible.

Let's hope that this device won't brake anymore ;)

Regards,
Sven