[pvrusb2] Off-topic [was: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn]

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue Sep 6 13:57:05 CDT 2011

This message appears to be the linkedin.com equivalent of what somebody
caused to happen on this list a few years ago with facebook - when that
person let a facebook app scan his addressbook and send e-mail
invitations to every address in it!

Please exercise a little more care.  This sort of thing makes it onto
subscriber-only lists such as this one because the sending app puts your
e-mail address in the 'from' field of the message which is enough to get
past mailman's subscriber-only filter.  This makes it hard to block, and
I have to hope that people who subscribe to this list generally don't
fall for stuff like this.

  -Mike