[pvrusb2] new kernel breaks hauppuage pvrusb2 and hvr-1950 withmythtv

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Fri Dec 21 14:45:55 CST 2012

The driver *should* work in recent kernels without having to do anything
out of the ordinary.  With that said, I guess now I'm about to eat those
words :-)

I'll post additional information about what's going on once I do my
tests here.  This is another task right now for me in a long line of
tasks at the moment.

  -Mike