[pvrusb2] Looking for "dvb-fe-tda10048-1.0.fw" firmware

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Feb 1 22:34:38 CST 2012

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 20:07, Mike Isely <isely at isely.net> wrote:
> > I can't locate any such e-mail.  The only other stuff I see from you (on
> > the list or otherwise) was from 9-Jan and 10-Jan.  Can you resend?
>
> I sent it to the email in the script, which was a pobox.com address.
>
> I have resent it directly to your isely.net address.

Got it this time.  And having seen the date on the re-send, I realize
now it was in fact sitting in my inundated inbox the ENTIRE TIME.  Yes,
folks, since May 2011.  Color me embarrassed.  Long story.

I'll get this change included into fwextract.pl's configuration data.
Expect to see something very soon.