[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20120219

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:17:20 CST 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 19:33, Mike Isely <isely at isely.net> wrote:

> A new pvrusb2 driver snapshot is available.
> If all is well with it, you should not notice a thing...
> If this looks good, i.e. I don't hear of anyone screaming in pain over
> this in the next week or so, I will work on getting these changes pushed
> back into the kernel.

After spending a day or so "stressing" the driver, it
appears to be working well in normal operations.

No screams from me, just congratulations.

However, I can still cause the kernel oops when
hot unplugging and the unable to grab errors I
reported previously when I did my extraordinary
stressing tests.  Were those issues intended to
be fixed in this snapshot?  If not, no concerns
here.

Thanks.

Gary