[pvrusb2] WinTV USB2/Tv-Viewer question

Martin Dauskardt martin.dauskardt at gmx.de
Wed Aug 28 13:04:26 CDT 2013

try it without tv-viewer simply by using the command

cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg

while the VCR is playing.

Then open the test.mpg file with vlc. You can watch it while it is
recording.

Let' s see if this recording works or if again any encoder command
errors appear

You can check this in another console with

tail -f /var/log/syslog