[pvrusb2] Some install guidance on WinTV PVR2 USB

Lorne Shantz lorne_shantz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 12:17:56 CDT 2013

Hey Mike,

Pathetic I know, but I finally found my WinTV! I used the polarity you said (Positive in the center) and lsusb shows:
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 045e:0730 Microsoft Corp. Digital Media Keyboard 3000
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 045e:00e1 Microsoft Corp. Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 Reciever
Bus 002 Device 010: ID 2040:2400 Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2 (Model 24019)
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0cf3:3005 Atheros Communications, Inc. AR3011 Bluetooth

So it is seen... that should mean it isn't borked right?