[pvrusb2] Some install guidance on WinTV PVR2 USB

Lorne Shantz lorne_shantz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 18:24:29 CDT 2013

Hot dang! I installed the  ivtv-firmware package, fired up xawtv and pointed it to video1 and got that sweet little red light on the front! That means the magic smoke did not leave the box!!! WOOT! Now, I can start captured some home movies and turning into video clips. :)

Here is some of what is showing. I think I'm close to being there.. I know in the past I've had fits getting the audio to work, but one thing at a time. I'm just so happy to know the magic smoke is still in it. :) Thanks to Mike for checking the polarity for me.