[pvrusb2] Ability to fully reset a PVRUSB2 Device

Diego Rivera diego.rivera.cr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 21:09:52 CDT 2019

Guinea pig #1 responding as ordered, sir!
☺
One is the kernel log from connection, the other is what happens if I try to do a modprobe -r.  I
noticed there's a call trace with registers - I'm wondering if I need to add more symbols packages
so that trace can be more verbose and offer up more info. Thoughts?
Let me know if you want me to try anything else.  I'm going to produce the output now for hot-unplug
of the same device, see how that differs.
Cheers!

--

Diego Rivera