[pvrusb2] Ability to fully reset a PVRUSB2 Device

Diego Rivera diego.rivera.cr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 18:59:17 CDT 2019

Mike,
As a developer myself, I can fully understand the importance of this discovery!! I have no doubt
that the stack trace differences you're observing are due to offset shifts from the added debug
instructions (they have to be stored somewhere, after all). This is encouraging news!! Thanks for
not giving up!
As always: let me know if there's any way I can help the process!
Cheers!

--

Diego Rivera