[pvrusb2] Ability to fully reset a PVRUSB2 Device

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Sep 22 14:52:13 CDT 2019

Thanks.

What you are illustrating is at least two problems.  The log spew is
definitely not the same issue as the hang-on-remove.

I'm also looking at what is going on in sysfs when the device is
hot-unplugged.  In that case I'm getting a kernel oops for each sysfs
control (/sys/class/pvrusb2/sn-xxxxx/ctl_*) being removed.  Looks like
something else is removing these controls in a race with the driver.
This might be a kobject reference count issue.

  -Mike