[pvrusb2] Compile issue

cardboil cardboil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:10:13 CST 2005

Mike, I can't seem to find the /dev/video0 device, despite a seemingly OK
hotplug loading.

Also, I noticed the following problems (?) in the dmesg output.

 pvrusb2 i2c_attach [client=saa7115 @ 0x21 id=0x49]

<snip>

 pvrusb2 upload of pvrusbf2 : 262144 / 262144
pvrusb2 Probing for ivtv video decoder driver
pvrusb2 pvr2_i2c_saa7115_cmd failed with status -22
pvrusb2 Failed to select a viable v4l video decoder driver

As you can see saa7115 is not getting attached (there is no "pvrusb2
attaching saa7115 I2C client" as in the case of the others like tveeprom,
msp3400 and tda 9887).

Any pointers on what might be happening?