[pvrusb2] Compile issue

cardboil cardboil at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 01:28:53 CST 2005

I uninstalled the video4linux and ivtv rpms I had installed.  I downloaded
the 20051126 snapshot of the pvrusb driver.  I compiled the pvrusb2 driver
and the ivtv drivers per the pvrusb2 instructions.  But, I still get the
same errors:

[root at 192 mythtv]# dmesg|grep -i pvrusb2
pvrusb2: disagrees about version of symbol tveeprom_hauppauge_analog
pvrusb2: Unknown symbol tveeprom_hauppauge_analog
[root at 192 mythtv]# modprobe pvrusb2
FATAL: Error inserting pvrusb2 (/lib/modules/2.6.14-
1.1644_FC4/kernel/drivers/pvrusb2/pvrusb2.ko): Unknown symbol in module, or
unknown parameter (see dmesg)

???