[pvrusb2] no audio with PAL and tda9887

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 04:18:49 CST 2005

Michael, what version do you exactly have?

I also have a multistandard device and with the port2
thing this works like a charm.
My device says on the bottom 29039 rev D160.

I'm not sure whether switching from SECAM to PAL will
cause the problem. If so you could probably hack
starting with PAL in the driver. If that would work in
the end a module parameter could be added to specify
the initial system.

Mike is there anything in the log on the loading of
the tda9887 that shows whether port2 is set or not?
Otherwise perhaps try the -debug=2 or whatever it was
we attempted last week.

Frans.