[pvrusb2] make flags

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 02:07:18 CST 2005

Hi,

I was checking out the pvrusb2 makefile the other day
and I noticed that there were no CFLAGS (like -O)
passed onto  make. Is this intentional? Or is this
done automatically?

Anyway on my ARM processor I added -Os to the makefile
and the size of the ko file dropped by 1/3 rd or so.
Haven't thought on testing this on my pc linux system,
and I probably won't have the time for it either
today, so I thought to not delay things and post this
now already.

Frans.