[pvrusb2] Anyone got this working on Fedora with MythTV?

B. Inamov b.i at inamov.net
Fri Nov 4 10:20:31 CST 2005

Hi!

I am wondering if anyone got pvrusb2 to work on fedora core with mythtv

I currently have the 150MCE card in my FC4 running with MythTV and a couple
of MediaMVPs. I sweat a little setting it up, mainly because of the
Unichtrome drivers for my embedded KM400 video. Now it works just great,
LOVING IT (knock on wood)

I want to get a Mac Mini and put FC4 on that to replace my current server. I
figure it will all work, but will have to replace the 150-MCE with PVR-USB2.

Anyone can tell me with a degree of certainty that PVR-USB2 will work with
Myth on Fedora?