[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20051109

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Thu Nov 10 00:26:52 CST 2005

This pvrusb2 driver snapshot is a code reorganization and documentation
update.  The most visible change is that pvrusb2 driver pieces are now
physically separate from the ivtv-sourced driver pieces.  This means there
are separate build steps for the two pieces (the web page is updated to
explain this).  I've also renamed a lot of files, moved code around, and
cleaned up some internal structure names.  Oh, and for your amusement,
driver/README contains an index of all the source files, explaining the
purpose for each.  This is all work in preparation hopefully to get this
code into the v4l source tree.

Note: I have not done anything (yet) that might affect backwards
compatibility (the issue previously discussed).  All I really did here was
shuffle stuff around.  But I figured it would be good to make another
snapshot before I really start hacking stuff up.

This may be the last snapshot before the code is submitted into v4l.  Of
course, having said that, now we'll hit a major snag in this code that
will force another bug chase and another snapshot :-)