[pvrusb2] Powersupply specs needed of a PVR USB2 Model 29039 (PAL)

Wim Bakker w.bakker32 at chello.nl
Tue Nov 15 16:03:03 CST 2005

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 19:48, Graziano Obertelli wrote:

> > > The sticker says 29039 Rev D157 PAL-B/G-I-D/K-SECAM

> > Hi,
> > My power supply says
> > input: 100-240V, ~ 47-63Hz, ~0.8A
> > output: 6V-7.5V,  2.15-1.7A
>
> Mine is the same. + is inside and - is outside.
>
> > and the sticker says 29039 Rev c522 PAL-B/G-I-D/K-SECAM

Same here ,
input: 100-240V, ~ 47-63Hz, ~0.8A
output: 6V-7.5V,  2.15-1.7A
which is 15 Watt power , the same as 15V , 1A ,
internally it has two LM294 , which are switching regulators , for
regulation, but no rectifier , so you can't connect an ac adapter, it needs
to be fed with dc , somewhere between 6 and 15 volts and between 1 and 2
ampere , for the necessary 15 Watts.

And on the top it says WinTV PVR2