[pvrusb2] recommendation for just watching tv

tombreit tombreit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:33:13 CST 2005

hi,

i'd like to just watch tv on my laptop - but i'm a little bit confused
about the usb-solutions for "my" linux (debian testing/unstable).

you guys might be more involved in this hauppauge pvr usb2-thing :-)
... and could perhaps give me some recommendations about this (or
another?) analog-usb-tv-box?

is this device also suitable for live-tv-watching in good quality? or is
it primarily for recording? it's not about getting it to work on linux,
just about quality and suitability.

sorry, you see, i'm really confused :-)
looking forward for some suggestions,
thomas breitner