[pvrusb2] dual pvr on linksys nslu2

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 12:46:23 CDT 2005

Dear all,

I just managed to get two pvr's running simultaneously
on linksys NSLU2.

The thing runs like a charm.
Kudo's go to Mike for making such a nice driver and
for remotely diagnosing why ny two pvr system did not
work immediately.
It turned out that I was using a 1.1 hub. When I
replaced it with a 2.0 hub things worked like a charm.

Meanwhile we also discovered a flaw. In the latest
firmware if you set the avg bitrate to 20 Mb and the
peak one to 6 Mb the output looks lousy. In an earlier
version it worked well.

Best regards, Frans.