[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20051016

xavier.gnata at free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Tue Oct 18 13:57:55 CDT 2005

Hi,

Understood. IMHO yuo should only add that hotplug may be deprecated in some
recent distributions. If this is the case, I do not know another simple way to
discover where the firmware directories are. However, the /etc/hotplug/
directory should remains for a while to address compatibility issues.

Xavier.